February 25, 2006

Hello!

i noe i very qian zou 4 not posting anything since last year*smiles sheepishly*..
haiz..i know that sec 3 is worse but i still 1 2 say that sec 2 sux man..so many tests n assignments due that i even lost count counting them lar(really.notexaggerating.)..wad geog n hist intergrated assignment..its jus simply 2 assignments...even my home econs teacher is LEAVING!!!lyk pls lar,only home econs n pe seem meaningful to me
if u let me choose either hist or geog,i sure take hist 1..hist u can get quite high even if u dun understand(jus memorise)...

anw,when is e next pat outing??r we making another pat t?yay..but tis time can we make white?

ok..can sum1 explain 2 me y is liudi even called clammy (or however its spelled)??i still haf many stuff 2 catch up on aft e wecome party thing..okay..gtg..keep on posting ya?bb!

P.S i jus realised that u havent linked me..i shall do that meself.

No comments: